Coretan Pemikiran

Nikmat yang paling berharga selepas Iman dan Islam, ialah sahabat yang soleh. -Umar alKhattab-

Debate~

Previously.....

The Most Prestigious 9th IIUM Interschool Debating Championship 2010 is here!!

Fewer schools, yet addition of another category; Arabic.
Same dinner, yet the multimedia presentation never failed to steal my heart.
This year, I'm looking forward to four schools;
Sri Ayesha Islamic International School (SAIS),
Maahad Hamidiah Kajang,
Kolej Islam Sultan Alam Shah (KISAS)
and
Sains Tengku Abdullah (SEMESTA).

And the result.....

Can't tell now. Secret. Geheimniss. hehe
Anyway, it teaches me a lot on being a teacher as well as a friend. Its more than just accompanying; its what you do while accompanying.

Eventhough I know I have trials this week ( the week of the debate!! ), where many might think I'm crazy doing this when this trial is coming up, but I have my own agenda.
To prove that I can handle 'debate' with my studies.

I sorta did it.

Alhamdulillah.

2 comments:

maliemania said...

Thanks so much Muhammad, we wouldn't have ranked 32 without ur awesome support..=]

Syed al-Watan said...

well, u guys shouldnt say that. i couldve done better.
congrats to u guys!