Coretan Pemikiran

Nikmat yang paling berharga selepas Iman dan Islam, ialah sahabat yang soleh. -Umar alKhattab-

Tensile Force (ni bkn fizik ye)

I still remember the time when I first had this emotion tensile stress, and thereafter.

When i was in the KP force,

5-6 months of sufferings,

is too much for me.

Somehow, I did manage to make my life as terrible as possible during that period, by...

...flunking out my debating career in PPM (and a bit of effect in UIAM)...

...destroying almost all of my exam results, even in English...

...ruining my personal health...

...making my room as dirty, untidy and disoriented as I can for a day in a week...

...and most dis-pleasingly, not smiling.

Verdamm! Das ist sehr ungesund für mich und euch!

Ok. So that was then.

After a couple of months of recuperation, I finally got myself over a new leaf; with new energy, new attitude, new vision, a new ME.

How?

Erm............

I guess, it was kinda hard at first, but I went through a series of self-reflection, repentance, and not to forget simultaneous (learnt this word from hawa) question-answering session with 'myself'.

*malas nk tulis byk2 sbnrnye, lgpun xbyk masa ni, kwn nyer laptop*

Alles in allem wünsche ich über alle, "Stay Strong!! Keep standing!! InnAllaha Ma'ana!!"

6 comments:

Baihaqi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baihaqi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baihaqi said...

muhd,
mine almost become tensile strain, not tensile stress anymore last year...

btw,
whenever I flashed back, I know, the experiences had taught me something meaningful...

(I remember that night when we met the top person in the community... :)

EmberPen said...

er, we did?
haha, 4got that part.

a.N.A said...

huh... german mari.. tak phm

awe said...

when did u learn that word from me?