Coretan Pemikiran

Nikmat yang paling berharga selepas Iman dan Islam, ialah sahabat yang soleh. -Umar alKhattab-

Inspired! WOW!!

When you were taught before by people to be the best...
blablabla...

Right, such good introduction.
Now I just got this wonderful speech from Deputy Director General in Education, MARA, hence I decided to post it in here.

He spoke about nurturing global competitive workforce in GMi.
One, he said, is how exactly the lecturers need to approach the students. Its not giving them the ideas and facts which could be obtained from the bloody Internet, but to nurture them on 'how to learn'.
Second, he also told us to NEVER be the prisoners of experience. That got me thinking; how in the world are we to imply that when people said "learn through experience"? What he actually meant was to not be afraid to try and make a change even though the past gave us negative feedback. Nice eh?
Third, he revealed to us three locked doors which we need to unlock;
1. mind
2. culture
3. asset
Fourth, he even gave me one extra fact. There are 4 entities in us;
-EQ-IQ-SQ- and the latest I got -VI-(Virtual Intelligence)

Cool huh?
Well, I'm clearly learning from my experience from other people I met here, apparently. haha

No comments: