Coretan Pemikiran

Nikmat yang paling berharga selepas Iman dan Islam, ialah sahabat yang soleh. -Umar alKhattab-

Hurm...........?

Peace be upon you, fellow readers.

In this post, I would like to make us all to sit and think for a moment about the Life. It's also known as 'thought-provoking'.

Situation 1:
I was sitting by myself after 'Asr prayer in my room today, when I suddenly caught a glimpse of my A-levels Books and my Quran. At that instance, my mind began to ponder;

"I have 24 hours in a day. To complete 1 juzu' recitation of the Quran, I need about an hour. Prayers of 5 times a day including the Dzikr takes only another hour. I sleep for 5-6 hours a day. And there's another 16 hours for study and everyday life-routine. To think that I have allocated only 2 hours for Allah, and still I'm complaining! What a fool I am!"

Situation 2:
Last Thursday was like a day off. No class at all except for 2hours of Physics!! But when I looked back at my books, there're still so many assignments to be done and I was left dumbfounded without much idea how to solve all those mathematical problems, coz I'm not so good in maths. Then I thought of something;

"I've been facing the same ol maths for 11 years. What is it that hinders me from understanding it well? Is it my ignorance towards it, or my way of accepting it? Has the quality of kiasu and sexism played a role in this?"

Situation 3:
Yesterday, I was downright stressed with something. So, I look up blogs and read some. Then, it came to me;

"For so long I've never believed in good friends, and quite a few years I've been holding on to this principle of not sharing my burden with others as to not to burden them instead. And, I also have been suppressing any anger, not voicing it out to anyone since I'm in Year 3. I don't want to hurt others. But, now I've heard from my friend saying my face shows my emotion. It gets red all over. Then, I remembered my close friend had said that it doesn't hurt to share our feelings with friends, not to burden them, but to lessen our depression. It gives us hope that we are still appreciated, and, we need to voice out our anger in a controlled state to correct someone's mistake, not to hurt them. So now, where am I?"

3 situation I'm putting forward. So, maybe a bit of thinking would do us good?

No comments: