Coretan Pemikiran

Nikmat yang paling berharga selepas Iman dan Islam, ialah sahabat yang soleh. -Umar alKhattab-

Easy or Difficult?

I like to tell about my experience to people coz it makes me close to them, and it somehow makes them closer to me too.
Let me give an example; I told my juniors whom I teach debate about my A-levels. The subjects that I take and the things I do while I'm in it.
Suddenly, one of them asked;
"Is the course easy?"
Whoa, honestly speaking, I often get this question almost everywhere. Those days I will answer either its easy or the opposite. But when I learnt more of Psychology, IQ, Attitude, the question is more than just an objective question with 2 answers.
I found a more interesting answer to give; "It is challenging."

Some people take something easy, some says its hard.
Some things are direct, some things need translation, processing or abit of info extraction.

So, look out for the best answer guys, so that those who asked this question won't be disappointed by what they might face due to being influenced by your simple 'easy or hard' answer.

2 comments:

cann said...

but sometimes it's hard to describe things that only can be felt when you are in it..there's no words to describe it..but again, it's all up to us how we perceive things may be...some say hard, but others view it as challenging as u said..

Syed al-Watan said...

Yeah,i agree. When it is nt possible 2 comment by word,then we cnt say it.
Bt i blieve theres a word 4 evrythng,Axel. Only we didnt thnk of it earlier.