Coretan Pemikiran

Nikmat yang paling berharga selepas Iman dan Islam, ialah sahabat yang soleh. -Umar alKhattab-

DeBaTe of The Day

For this post, I need to make it a complete full English version because its gotta do with debate.

-9 April 2009, Thursday-

A school I only knew since this year in January, situated in Bangi beside the PKNS Complex. Its a private school, for your information.

So, I went there that Thursday (fortunately that day I remembered to bring my camera!) to do my usual thing; coaching debate for the Sri Ayesha School team. That day, they were having a debate competition for the semi-finalist.
Wow!! I missed a lot since I haven't been there for about a month.

I requested to join in the fun coz,...well... I was craving to speak!!

Man, these children were fantastic! They grew a lot I must say as they spoke, twist, explain and fire like anything during the match!!
Here are some pictures from our battle.........


our heated debate (from left, my team: Razan,Kamaliah and me and the next team: Huzaifah, Dzafirah and Sakinah)


in the next room, another debate is in progress (speaking is Hanif)


the team from left: Syed, Rahman, Fattah, Nafeesa, Mr Rachaad and Huzaifah
Mr Rachaad is from US and has loads of humour up his sleeves!

They may be a bit, you know, childish and you might say immatured, but they have potential intelligence and full of fun, seriously. You will never be bored when you're with them.

the nutty* boys:>> Huzaifah (peacemaker), Fattah (brainwave~), Syed back there ("wit" cream), Rahman (wise-cracker)

and my best friend, Nafeesa.
my mentor, teammate, colleague and associate.
better than me, but I'm not letting it go one-side heavy.

Well, that is all for my day coaching report.
Hope you all gained some cool stuffs from this,... experience of mine.
Guess I'm still actively into debate, huh?

2 comments:

Syed al-Watan said...

my friends....huhu...

syafiqq1991 said...

ye latu!! tempat berpijak bukan nak jejak kembali, nak pandang pun belum tentu lagi!!